Entries

Profile

Diet

90 Days Challenge

Miniature Food

Figurine

Bloggers

Previously...
◕ January 2007
◕ May 2007
◕ March 2008
◕ April 2008
◕ May 2008
◕ June 2008
◕ July 2008
◕ August 2008
◕ September 2008
◕ October 2008
◕ November 2008
◕ December 2008
◕ January 2009
◕ February 2009
◕ March 2009
◕ April 2009
◕ May 2009
◕ June 2009
◕ July 2009
◕ August 2009
◕ September 2009
◕ October 2009
◕ November 2010
◕ December 2010
◕ February 2011
◕ April 2011
◕ August 2011
◕ November 2011
◕ February 2012
◕ December 2012
◕ March 2013
◕ May 2013


◕ 21/10/2008 - Your Big Day
◕ 我还有漫长的人生道路要走
◕ Rite Pizza
◕ Congrats to Xiuhui and Minglun
◕ Hyolee is BACK
◕ 畜牲比人类更有情义
◕ 都是你!!!
◕ 我曾以为她(们)会是我一辈子不离不弃的朋友…
◕ Waraku Gathering
◕ 《HELLBOY II》 & 《赤壁》



Food!
Thursday, July 24, 2008 20:35



Some photo from Xiaolin's camera:




我们不可能再有8个人合照的机会了…



Remember our promise?
Celebrate our friendship on the cruise?

Always dream of her...
Got bad and good things in those dreams...

After all, she was once my pillar, best listener and supporter...
She knows 90% about me.

I can't erase her away from my mind/ memories.
It is not as easy as what the rest think.

Everyone has rows with their friends,
and usually will make it up again soon.
But not this time...
5 months have passed...

Serve me right...

Time will heal?
Time will only numb my pain.
After some times, it will pain again.

Even though she doesn't regard me as her friend anymore,
but I'm still glad that I "owned" her once for almost 18 years...
She is irreplaceable.

Fall out of love, I tried before...
With friends and family's support, I manage to go through.

Fall out with friend...
First time... I hope I will have the strength to stand up again.

Just now over the phone,
telling Kiwi how upset and disappointed I am, to plan and prepare my big day w/o her.
Kiwi comforts me and says something sweet to me.
He said he will wait for her with me...
Even if she won't be coming back to me,
he will still be by my side and wait for her together with me endlessly...
Thank you, Kiwi~

I am not trying to be mushy...
This is my blog, a space where I can express my own and true feelings...